May, 2017, weekend dates are completely booked! * There are still 2 June, 2017, weekend dates available! * The Balance of our 2017 Summer & Fall calendar is filling fast, too! *LookingAhead: 2 March weekends in 2018 & other events dispersed throughout 2018 are already booked. Call today for date availability & an utterlyaffordable quote: (817) 694-3228 Note: A Disc Jockeys weekend consists of Friday, Saturday or a Sunday. It is our custom to book only one major event per weekend. Weekday or weeknight bookings are usually available. * SoundworkS Productions DJ's book 6-12 months ahead.
Weddings are approx. 80% of our annual bookings, but the other approx. 20% are listed in the Party graphic below.